Industrial Grade microSDHC10I/M card
Transcend industrial-grade microSD cards offer greater design flexibility and cost savings.
Despite their compact size, the microSD cards have excellent data retention and durability over their specified temperature grade.
The cards are manufactured with a high-quality controller and MLC flash chips, providing excellent shock and vibration resistance and low power consumption that help to bring the performance and reliability advantages of industrial memory cards to small form factor devices.
– RoHS compliant
– Operating Voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
– Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85°C (Industrial)/ 0 ~ 70 °C (Commercial)
– Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
– Compatible with SD Specification Ver. 3.0
– SD File System Specification Ver. 3.0 compliant
– Supports Speed Class Specification Class 10
– Supports Copy Protection for Recorded Media (CPRM) for SD-Audio
– Form Factor: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
– Power cycle robustness
– Electrostatic protection (ICE 61000-4-2)
– Waterproof (IPX7)
– MLC NAND solution