Introducing the new Unigraf UCD-500 DisplayPort™ 2.0 Video Converter and Analyser: a complete tool in the development and compliance testing of DP 1.4a and 2.0 devices. The UCD-500 is ideal for Broadcasting, Gaming, ASIC and AV markets.
Compliance Test Tool
The UCD-500 is built based on the existing UCD-400 – the successful product for DisplayPort 1.4 – to support customers who are looking to develop products to meet the requirements of the latest DisplayPort 1.4a and 2.0 interface.
Dolby Vision™, HDR 10 and HDR 10+
With UCD-500 the user can source HDR formats such as Dolby Vision, HDR 10 and HDR 10+ up to 16K@60Hz. Various audio formats from LPCM to compressed formats like Dolby Atmos™ are supported.
In DisplayPort Analyzer mode, UCD-500 can capture video, audio and the necessary metadata for validation of HDR and Dolby Vision operation.
The UCD-500 is an ideal tool for developers of DisplayPort 2.0 compliant ASICs and devices like PCs, graphics cards, gaming monitors and VR/AR goggles.
- DP 1.4a & DP 2.0 Link Layer CTS Tool for Sinks & Sources
- Support for HDCP 2.2 / 2.3 including Compliance Testing
- 16K capable DP Reference Sink & Source
- 10 / 13.5 / 20 Gb/s Link Rates
- Playback and capture Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR 10+ and Dolby Atmos
- MST support (4 streams)
- DSC, FEC, and LTTPR support
- Panel Replay and Adaptive Sync