The Digi infrastructure management portfolio can transform your plug-in hardware into a digital dialogue. Explore the intelligent, secure range below to find the best connectivity solution for you, for even the most demanding applications.
Interface with industry-standard sensors regardless of whether mains power is available. Configure multiple I/O with threshold and delta alarms to remotely monitor, report and diagnose the status of tanks and equipment at the edge.
User-friendly, sophisticated automation control application, allowing you to automate remote industrial processes for rapid deployment across many industrial applications.
Manage from Digi SkyCloud
Real-time data with phone and cloud reporting, define and monitor critical points of the system, customise reports and alarms, receive alerts text/email during critical events, and gain insights with access to historical data and automated reporting.
Access and monitor USB over IP or directly connected to a PC, server or thin client.
- Centralise or virtualise computers for organised work area
- Streamline configuration and testing
- Offers flexible connectivity options
- Data transfer speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Daisy-chain up to 127 USB device
USB Over IP
Connect USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) without a locally-attached host computer:
Switch USB expansion hubs for instant peripheral device connectivity, adding USB ports to a PC, server or thin client:
Easy out-of-the-box solution for I/O expansion is available in a wide variety of configurations for maximum flexibility and scalability:
External terminal serial servers that provide serial to Ethernet connectivity; promiseing high performance connectivity for demanding automation applications. Digi serial servers connect critical equipment to applications to provide 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 port serial over Ethernet options.
- Integrate equipment across multiple protocols
- Next generation terminal servers support GB Ethernet and IPv6 networks
- Hardened options for harsh and hazardous conditions
- Models with selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports to connect a wide variety of serial equipment over IP networks
- Patented Com port redirector allowing multiple connects to multiple ports over a single TCP/IP connection
Featuring: Connect EZ Family
8 – 32 port serial over ethernet:
1 – 8 port serial over ethernet:
Extended Safety / IEC 60601
IEC 60601 terminal servers:
Hardened, rugged serial servers for industrial applications:
Low-profile serial adapter cards:
USB to Serial
Easy out-of-the-box solution for I/O expansion:
Digi Console Access Servers provide secure and intelligent console access to critical data center assets and infrastructure such as routers, servers, switches, power controllers and storage.
- Seamless console access over any network
- Straight through cabling for most IT devices
- Centralised IT asset management
- Simultaneous access to multiple devices
Secure, affordable, managed out-of-band access for isolated remote IT devices
Out-of-band management of network and server equipment
Centrally manage routers, firewalls, servers and other critical IT infrastructure over LTE or enterprise WAN